Kentucky Product Liability Attorneys
Types of Product Liability Claims
Companies that manufacture or distribute products must adequately warn product users of any potential hazards associated with the product. If an item malfunctions, even when the product is new, lightly used, or well-maintained, this may be indicative of some sort of manufacturing defect or flaw.
Product liability claims can arise from many scenarios, including:
- Car or truck accidents due to automobile part defects
- Fire damage or explosions due to home appliance failures
- Food poisoning or allergic reactions due to mislabeled food products
- Rashes and skin diseases due to cosmetic products that were improperly tested
- Infant death due to baby monitor failures, car seat defects, or toxic chemicals used in toys
- Wrongful death, illness, or disease due to unsafe prescription medication or medical devices
Due to the complexity of laws that surround product liability claims, it will be crucial to your case to enlist the help of a qualified Kentucky personal injury lawyer. We have represented countless claims involving personal injury and products liability, and have helped our clients achieve notable settlements. We have a comprehensive knowledge of the law and know what it takes to create a compelling case that holds negligent manufacturers, developers, or designers responsible for a faulty product.
Fighting for Injured Consumers in Kentucky
Kirk Law Firm, PLLC has made it a primary goal to represent injured victims in our community since 1971. From our firm's inception, we have been completely dedicated to the cause of our clients. This is why we never choose to represent insurance companies, businesses, or corporations.
At our firm, your voice matters. Take a stand against negligent product manufacturers with the help of our skilled Kentucky product liability lawyers! We are small enough to give you personal, attentive service, yet large enough to provide relentless representation for your rights in court.
Contact our office to schedule your initial, free case evaluation today.