Kentucky Car Accident Lawyer
Committed to Getting Results for Our Clients Since 1971
If you were the victim of someone else's negligent driving, you should not have to pay for their actions. The damages of a car accident can be far-reaching. Anything from bodily injuries to significant property damage could force you to pay the repercussions of someone else's carelessness or wrongdoing if you don't secure proper legal representation early on in your case.
How Do I Build an Injury Case After a Car Accident?
Getting a fair settlement after an accident can be challenging. To help build a strong case, you must prove:
- The other driver caused the accident
- The resulting accident caused your injuries
- Your injuries and damages resulted in medical costs, lost wages, and other related expenses
Medical costs are typically fairly simple to keep track of, but you can also receive compensation for property damages, pain and suffering, out-of-pocket expenses, and lost personal items. Our Kentucky car accident lawyers have the experience necessary to pursue the maximum compensation you deserve. It's not uncommon for insurance companies to offer a much lower settlement amount the first time around. This is where the support of an attorney comes in - we will negotiate on your behalf while you focus on recovering.
Who Is Responsible?
One of the key parts of building a successful car accident claim will be uncovering the cause of your accident and, therefore, what party (or parties) are to blame. Using accident reconstructionists, investigators, and other professionals, our attorneys can work to gather proof of cause and fault.
Our team routinely takes on Kentucky car accident cases that involve such causes as:
- Driver negligence: The vast majority of car accidents can be traced to some form of negligence or wrongdoing on the part of a driver. Our attorneys represent victims of accidents caused by drivers who are distracted, texting while driving, or otherwise careless while operating their vehicles.
- Defective products: A defect in the way a vehicle is manufactured or designed can lead to a serious collision. Similarly, a vehicle that is not “crashworthy” and cannot withstand the impact of a collision or provide reasonable protection to occupants may be considered defective. We take on cases involving all types of vehicle defects.
- Traffic violations: Sometimes stemming from negligence, or even involving intentional wrongdoing, traffic violations can cause serious crashes. We handle cases involving drunk driving, driving under the influence of drugs, reckless driving, speeding, following too closely, and more.
- Other causes: Some accidents can be traced back to less common causes, such as poorly maintained roads, defective traffic signals, or heavy weather. No matter the cause, we can consider who may be responsible.
Hire a Kentucky Car Accident Attorney Immediately
Trying to recover a fair settlement or award after a serious car accident can be difficult, involving unnecessary delays, an unfairly low settlement offer from the insurance company, or even someone trying to lay the blame of the accident on your shoulders. You need to be sure that your interests are protected, or your right to complete compensation could be in jeopardy.
Do not go into this battle alone! Instead, seek legal assistance from a skilled Kentucky car accident attorney who is willing, ready, and able to stand for your rights until you receive the best possible resolution for the damages that have been done to you.
Take action now and contact Kirk Law Firm, PLLC today for your free case evaluation!
For further information: