Jaryd has advocated for the rights of Eastern Kentuckians as a litigator since joining Kirk Law Firm, P.L.L.C. in 2017. His primary areas of practice include personal injury, wrongful death, probate, and family litigation. In addition to his litigation practice, Jaryd also advises business owners, and currently serves as general counsel for a local business group. Jaryd has significant experience in the District, Circuit, and Appellate Courts in The Commonwealth of Kentucky, and has practiced cases in federal court on multiple occasions.
In addition to his legal practice, Jaryd has served his community as a Commissioner of the Martin County Water District, Board Member on the Martin County Economic Development Authority, and an assistant basketball coach for the Martin County High School Cardinals. Additionally, he has served on the transition teams for both a former Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky as well as the Kentucky Secretary of State.
- The Johns Hopkins University, M.A., Government
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D.
- Eastern Kentucky University, B.S., Communication Disorders
- District of Columbia, 2017
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2016
- U.S. Dist. Ct., E. Dist. of Kentucky