Based in our Paintsville Office, Phillip is an experienced litigator focusing on personal injury, workers’ compensation, and Social Security matters. Born and raised in Elliott County, he returned home to Eastern Kentucky following law school to fight for his friends and neighbors who need proven, honest, and trusted results.
Phillip obtained his first seven-figure settlement less than two years after joining Kirk Law Firm and has obtained millions of dollars in recoveries for his clients over the years. He is licensed in Kentucky and West Virginia and is a proud member of the Kentucky Justice Association and the West Virginia Association for Justice. Phillip is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, the Best Attorneys of America and America’s Top 100 Attorneys.
In 2019, Phillip was selected as a 2020 Rising Star℠ and one of Kentucky’s 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
While away from the office, Phillip spends time with his wife, Cassie, and son, Jaxon. He is active in his community and local church.
- Elliott County High School
- Morehead State University - Government
- NKU Chase College of Law
- West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- West Virginia Association for Justice
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum® Member
- Best Attorneys of America - Lifetime Charter Member
- Americas Top 100 Attorneys - Lifetime Member
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney 2019 - American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- 2020 Rising Star℠ by Super Lawyers
Contact our offices today to speak with Phillip about your case.